About the Position:
Bartell & Bartell is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for supporting our clients and maintaining the efficient operation of our office. This is an important role that has a direct impact on our company image, customer satisfaction, and the overall success of our company.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will actively support our clients and our team. Acting as a communication hub, you will ensure our internal sales and project systems are up to date with critical information, answer client questions via phone and email and relay the information to the appropriate party, and pleasantly receive and support guests and clients who are visiting our office for leadership sessions.
Successful candidates will have a high level of professionalism in interacting with clients and maintaining customer satisfaction while balancing competing customer demands. You should be able to stay organized and seamlessly handle client calls, book travel, and help prepare client projects for delivery.
This is a full-time on-site position, and a daily presence in our office is required from 8 am-5 pm, Monday through Friday, with an hour for lunch.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Zoom, Teams, Slack, Microsoft Word, and Outlook
- Experience in travel arrangements and scheduling
- Works well in a team-based environment
- Can work independently without direct oversight
- High level of organization and ability to coordinate many moving parts at once
- A desire for a stable and consistent working environment in a small company
- Competitive starting salary
- Year-end bonuses based on performance
- Employer-paid health insurance
- 401k plan with an employer match
- Paid holidays and days off, and flex time as needed
- Profit-sharing after one full year of employment
Bartell & Bartell, Ltd. is a leader in the creation and execution of leadership training, team building, and executive development. Over the past 40 years, Bartell has worked with thousands of leaders and organizations across the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Its services lay the foundation from which to unleash the potential in your people and optimize your organizational intelligence. Bartell has a passion for cultivating organizational health for their clients and partnering in the journey towards leadership excellence and peak performance.