Organizational Development Consultant:
At Bartell, helping organizations to become exceptional is more than a job – it’s our passion. Our purpose is to increase organizational health – and we’re constantly seeking to learn how organizations work and to discover new and creative ways to help them work better. Our ultimate aim is for our clients to reach new heights of performance, and for their people to achieve fulfillment at work. If you’re like us and are fascinated by organizations and making them successful, you just might be a great fit for our team.
To further increase our focus on the health of our clients, we are looking to add an Organizational Development Consultant to our team. This role could be considered an organizational “doctor” – ideal for someone who has had practical success in bringing out the best in organizations and converting employee talents into creative productive energy. As part of this role, you will regularly meet with new and existing clients to understand their business and uncover their pain points. Then, utilizing your analytical and consultative skills, in combination with training in our diagnostic technologies and organizational methodologies, you will work to determine the root cause of those pain points and formulate solutions based on our offerings to help address client needs. Ultimately, you will act as the client’s trusted partner and help support their business objectives. This is a critical role, responsible for client revenue growth, retention, and satisfaction.
Successful candidates will have strong relationship building skills, the ability to problem solve, and experience in business development. Skill in facilitating high-level discussions and providing tangible results for senior executives and business owners is crucial.
- Strong executive level connecting and listening skills with the ability to uncover the real “pain” a client might be experiencing.
- Ability to quickly establish business relationships.
- Firm understanding of organizational structure and operations; including the dynamics, decision makers and influences within the client’s organization.
- 5+ years of applicable business, sales, consulting, or related industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree (MBA, MS, etc.) a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability and willingness to travel, primarily in the USA.
- Ability to relocate to State College, PA or surrounding area.
A full benefits package is provided, including:
- Competitive base salary
- In-depth training in our technology, programs, and methodologies
- Health Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Profit sharing, after 1 year of employment
- Performance based bonuses and salary increases
- A fulfilling career with lasting positive impact on numerous organizations
- Being a valued member of a true team-oriented work environment