Leadership Development and Organizational Diagnostic Specialist
About the Position:
Bartell & Bartell is seeking an outgoing and ambitious professional who is passionate about developing leaders and making lasting organizational impact!
As a Leadership Development Specialist you will learn and apply our proven leadership technology and development programs to assist our clients in developing high functioning leadership teams, and productive and healthy work environments. Through the analysis and assessment of client needs, you will generate strategies for development of people and organizations – to help our clients achieve lasting success. This position focuses on providing high quality service that exceeds client expectations and cultivates new and lasting business relationships.
What you’ll be doing:
As part of this position you will be working closely with our clients to:
- Interpret assessment results to help clients make quality hiring decisions, and assist in leadership development initiatives.
- Present and facilitate our team development and leadership training programs.
- Support clients in leveraging our technology to enhance their organization.
- Bring deep value to clients that fosters strong business relationships.
- Ability and willingness to travel. This position will require 2-3 days of travel per week on average, primarily in the USA.
- Ability to relocate to State College, PA or surrounding area.
- Skill in quickly establishing relationships and a willingness to serve.
- Outgoing and positive personality with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with ability to uncover the real “pain” a client might be experiencing.
- 4-year degree in business or related field with a focus on management or leadership is preferred. Advanced education a plus.
- Prior experience in presenting, consulting, counseling, or training is highly desired.
A full benefits package is provided, including:
- In-depth training on our technology and programs
- A fulfilling career that will allow you to make a lasting difference in many lives
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Health Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Profit sharing
- Performance based bonus and salary increase
Bartell & Bartell, Ltd. is a leader in the creation and execution of leadership training, team building, and executive development. Over the past 40 years, Bartell has worked with thousands of leaders and organizations across the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Its services lay the foundation from which to unleash the potential in your people and optimize your organizational intelligence. Bartell has a passion for cultivating organizational health for their clients and partnering in the journey towards leadership excellence and peak performance.
Apply for this position