Leadership Development Consultant
About the Position
At Bartell, our purpose is to enhance organizational performance – and we’re constantly seeking to learn how organizations work and to discover new and creative ways to help them work better. To continue to provide excellent service and consultation, we are seeking an outgoing and ambitious professional who is passionate about developing leaders and making a lasting organizational impact!
As a Leadership Development Consultant, you will learn and apply our proven leadership technology and development programs to assist our clients in developing high functioning leadership teams, and productive and healthy work environments. This position focuses on providing high quality, professional service, that exceeds client expectations and brings deep value to foster strong business relationships.
What you’ll be doing:
As part of this position, you will be working closely with our clients to:
- Interpret assessment results to help clients make quality hiring decisions and assist in leadership development initiatives.
- Present and facilitate our team development and leadership training programs.
- Support clients in leveraging our technology to enhance their organization.
- Analyze organizational data and develop tailored solution recommendations.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work with our internal team to:
- Develop and refine individual and organizational assessments
- Research and write application-focused articles and reports
- Develop and tailor offerings to achieve client goals
- Ability and willingness to travel. This position will require 2-3 days of travel per week on average, primarily in the USA.
- Ability to relocate to State College, PA or surrounding area.
- Prior experience in presenting, consulting, counseling, or training
- Skill in quickly establishing relationships and a willingness to serve.
- Outgoing and positive personality with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to uncover the real “pain” a client might be experiencing.
- Strong interest in organizational dynamics, with experience in research, assessment design, and/or organizational development is desired.
- 4-year degree in business or related field with a focus on psychology, management, or leadership is preferred. Advanced education a plus.
A full benefits package is provided, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Profit-sharing, after 1 year of employment
- Performance-based bonus and salary increase
- In-depth training on our technology and programs
- A fulfilling career that will allow you to make a lasting difference in many lives
- Becoming a valued member of our team
Bartell & Bartell, Ltd. is a leader in the creation and execution of leadership training, team building, and executive development. Over the past 40 years, Bartell has worked with thousands of leaders and organizations across the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Its services lay the foundation from which to unleash the potential in your people and optimize your organizational intelligence. Bartell has a passion for cultivating organizational health for their clients and partnering in the journey towards leadership excellence and peak performance.