About the Position:
Bartell & Bartell is seeking an outgoing and ambitious professional who is passionate about understanding how organizations work and helping them achieve outstanding performance. At Bartell, helping organizations to become exceptional is more than a job – it’s our passion. We’re constantly seeking to learn how organizations work and discover new ways to help them work better. Our ultimate aim is for our clients to reach new heights of performance, and for their people to achieve fulfillment at work. If you’re like us and are fascinated by organizations and making them successful, you just might be a great fit for our team.
To expand our ability to serve our clients we are looking to add a Leadership Consultant to our team. As a Leadership Consultant, you will serve as an organizational expert and trusted partner to our clients.
In this role, you will meet with clients to understand their organizational challenges and develop – and help deliver – appropriate solutions. By using our diagnostics – paired with your analytical and consultative skills – you will work with our team to formulate appropriate solutions to client challenges. Then you will have the opportunity to personally help implement those solutions. This can include facilitating team sessions, interpreting assessments for development or selection, and providing coaching/consultative advice to the client. This is a high-impact role, where you will be able to see the direct result of your efforts in the success of the client and their employees.
In addition to working with clients, you will also have the opportunity to use your knowledge and experience to help our team develop new organizational tools and methodologies to add value to our clients.
As part of this position, you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting assessment results to help clients make quality hiring decisions and assist in leadership development initiatives.
- Presenting and facilitating team development and leadership training programs.
- Supporting clients in leveraging our technology to enhance their organization.
- Bringing deep value to clients via technical consultation that fosters lasting business relationships.
- Training clients and external facilitators to deliver our offerings.
- Conducting research and/or development of new offerings to help advance our organization’s position as organizational experts and knowledge leaders.
- Ability and willingness to travel. This position will require 2-3 days of travel per week on average, primarily in the USA.
- Skill in quickly establishing relationships.
- Willingness to provide excellent service and support – to both clients and our internal team.
- Outgoing and positive personality with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to uncover the real “pain” a client might be experiencing.
- Strong interest in organizational dynamics, leadership, and/or organizational development.
- 4-year degree in business or related field (a focus on management or leadership is preferred). Advanced education is a plus.
- Prior experience in presenting, consulting, counseling, or training is highly desired.
- Skill in facilitating high-level discussions and providing tangible results for senior executives and business owners.
A full benefits package is provided, including:
- In-depth training on our technology and programs
- Health Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Merit-based bonuses and salary increases
- Ability to work remotely. (Training and periodic meetings at company HQ in State College, PA will be required.)
- Being a valued member of a high-performance team
- A fulfilling career that will allow you to make a lasting difference in many lives
Bartell & Bartell, Ltd. is a leader in the creation and execution of leadership training, team building, and executive development. Over the past 40 years, Bartell has worked with thousands of leaders and organizations across the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Its services lay the foundation from which to unleash the potential in your people and optimize your organizational intelligence. Bartell has a passion for cultivating organizational health for their clients and partnering in the journey towards leadership excellence and peak performance.