About the Position:
At Bartell, helping organizations is more than a job – it’s our passion. Our purpose is to enhance organizational performance – and we’re constantly seeking to learn how organizations work and to discover new and creative ways to help them work better. Our ultimate aim is for our clients to reach new heights and for their people to achieve fulfillment at work. If you’re like us and are fascinated by organizations and making them successful, you just might be a great fit for our Account Executive position.
As an Account Executive, you will have a hands-on role in helping grow our organization. This is an active business development role that requires initiative and a passion for direct selling to potential clients. This is an important role in our sales team which has the potential to grow into a higher-level sales position based on demonstrated success. This position requires the ability to quickly connect with clients along with a thorough understanding of our organizational offerings and services.
As part of this role you meet with client stakeholders, explore their needs, and help craft solutions to their challenges using our offerings. This is a team-based role, and you will use your skills to work together and support our existing sales team.
- Strong executive-level connecting and listening skills with the ability to uncover the real “pain” a client might be experiencing
- Firm understanding of organizational structure and operations; including the dynamics, decision-makers, and influencers within the client’s organization
- Innate desire to learn and develop
- Self-led and self-motivated professional
- Works well in a team-based environment
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and maintain business relationships
- High level of organization and ability to coordinate many moving parts at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Applicable sales experience in consulting, professional training, or a related industry desired
- Proficiency in Zoom, Teams, Slack, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Located within driving distance (2-4 hours) of State College, PA with the ability to regularly travel to State College for training
- Competitive starting base salary during build-up period
- Performance-based compensation
- In-depth training on our technology and programs
- Health Insurance with HSA contributions
- 401K with employer match
- Profit-sharing, after 1 year of employment
- Merit-based bonuses and salary increases
- Ability to work remotely
- Being a valued member of a high-performance team
- Many personal development opportunities
- A fulfilling career that can make a lasting positive impact on many organizations and their employees
Bartell & Bartell, Ltd. is a leader in the creation and execution of leadership training, team building, and executive development. Over the past 40 years, Bartell has worked with thousands of leaders and organizations across the U.S., Canada, and Europe. Its services lay the foundation from which to unleash the potential in your people and optimize your organizational intelligence. Bartell has a passion for cultivating organizational health for their clients and partnering in the journey towards leadership excellence and peak performance.