At Bartell & Bartell, Ltd., the safety and health of our clients and team members always comes first. While COVID-19 has created challenges to in-person interaction, the power of on-site live development has never been more needed. That’s why we have developed a comprehensive set of protocols to help keep you – and your loved ones – safe.
These new protocols include…
- Limited class sizes
- Masks required by visitors and staff in all common areas, during group breakouts, and any time when not socially distanced (at least 6 feet apart)
- Individual tables spaced 6 feet apart
- Tables and surfaces sanitized regularly
- Individually packaged breakfasts and lunches provided and snack options at each table
- Coffee served in individual thermoses with cream and sugar available at each table
We ask our class members to refrain from LFS and other on-site Bartell training (or participate virtually) if any of the following apply:
- You have been exposed to anyone with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past two weeks
- You are experiencing any symptoms, including cough, fever, loss of taste / smell, chills, sore throat
If you still feel uncomfortable, or your company policies don’t allow travel, we have virtual training options available as well. Please contact us to learn more about the specifics.
To learn more about our procedures, please see the following videos from recent LFS grads!
…I undoubtedly recommend Leadership Flight School overall, but I also really recommend the opportunity to attend during the pandemic, due to some of the unexpected benefits you’ll receive.